September 10, 2012 ·1 Comments
Title: Registration Officer
Duty Station: Gabiley
Date of Issue: 09 September 2012
closing date of Application: 12 September 2012, 11:00 AM.
Registration Officer Job Description
To efficiently and effectively communicate and implement approved policies and procedures for registered students and upgrading and maintaining academic information infrastructure.
• Administer registration services in order to offer a high level of care and customer service.
• Implement university policies and procedures regarding student registration, records, class schedules, instructional space scheduling, academic advising, graduation requirements and alumni.
• Provide information and guidance to all concerned on matters pertaining to University programs, courses, policies, procedures, curriculum and general university information
• Respond proactively to students / parents issues and concerns
• Prepare statistical reports on employee attendance, Lecturer attendance, student attendance, class size etc. as required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of university Admissions and Registration policies and practices.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks quickly and accurately.
• Be an advocate for student’s rights and the university’s rights.
• Knowledge and use of Student Information Management Systems.
• Excellent communications skills, customer service skills, team player with positive attitude.
Skill and Competencies
ü Bachelors Degree or higher diploma in a related field from an accredited institution.
ü Good written and spoken English is essential and proficiency in Ms Office.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their electronic applications to email@example.com. Deadline for submitting the applications are 12th September, 2012. 11:00 AM.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES ESPECIALLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLYFollow @somalilandpress